M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like i said in my other thread i brought my bike to arnott today.

according to cory he understands about all the problems they are having with our bikes and there product(hink i know he lied to you) but he said to me he was glad i brought my bike there and left bc they want to use my bike as a model bike to custom make an airride system that should be flawless with our bike he showed and described to me the problems they were having like the shock leak and manifold problems he also aid there was a problem with one of the lines pressing up against a part on our bike causing a leak he seems to think they have it all figured out

soo for u guys still thinking about getting one or having second thoughts i suggest u guys wainting to see what happens wit my bike and see if they manufatuer a whole new system

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Very cool...Please keep us informed :bigthumbsup:

On a side note, it's been exactly one year since i had my issuses with my system.. Cory took care of me both times/no questions asked... I do have the occasional bleed down due to dirt but i still love the system ..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cory was telling me about getting a bike for a week to do some testing, as i sent him my shock back as i had a problem with it, for some reason my shock was having some contact with the engine causing it to leak so he's trying to slim the can design down. ( motor mounts are fine and havent sagged ) just seem to touch the shock slightly causing it to leak out of the shaft.

SO yeh, ive had nothing but good experiances with arnott.

·
Registered
444 Posts
My Arnott air ride leaked down on the expressway at 75mph not a good feeling:redfaced: It was less than 30 days old. I sent it back and got a full refund. Hope the new design is more reliable.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cory was telling me about getting a bike for a week to do some testing, as i sent him my shock back as i had a problem with it, for some reason my shock was having some contact with the engine causing it to leak so he's trying to slim the can design down. ( motor mounts are fine and havent sagged ) just seem to touch the shock slightly causing it to leak out of the shaft.

SO yeh, ive had nothing but good experiances with arnott.
yea he was prob reffering to my bike lol thats pretty cool yea he told me the same glad there willing to do this

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I had 3 months of problem solving their system for them so they know exactly what is wrong! I sent Cory detailed pictures of the shock rubbing on the swing arm, pictures where the line from the manifold to the compressor was hitting and leaking, and which fitting on the manifold came loose from the factory. Countless hours working on that piece of crap system and Cory did not seem to care one bit! He told me there were no other 9's with these problems!? I finally sent it back after 3 months of down time and got a refund. I really wish they would have seemed to care even a little. I might of considered buying one of the redesigned systems since I did all of their R&D for them but they will never see a penny of my money again! Good luck with yours though.......

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I had 3 months of problem solving their system for them so they know exactly what is wrong! I sent Cory detailed pictures of the shock rubbing on the swing arm, pictures where the line from the manifold to the compressor was hitting and leaking, and which fitting on the manifold came loose from the factory. Countless hours working on that piece of crap system and Cory did not seem to care one bit! He told me there were no other 9's with these problems!? I finally sent it back after 3 months of down time and got a refund. I really wish they would have seemed to care even a little. I might of considered buying one of the redesigned systems since I did all of their R&D for them but they will never see a penny of my money again! Good luck with yours though.......
I agree with you. I will not buy anything off of them. I will, however, buy a billet manifold, system off of someone who NEEDS the cash. But, Arnott will never have my credit card or my money! EVER! Cory knows where his dinner is hanging!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I agree with you. I will not buy anything off of them. I will, however, buy a billet manifold, system off of someone who NEEDS the cash. But, Arnott will never have my credit card or my money! EVER! Cory knows where his dinner is hanging!
That will solve the cheap plastic manifold issue but not the shock that is too big and crushes itself against the swing arm or the leak from the manifold to the compressor. The system was not tested or trialed long enough in my opinion to go into production for the 109! What that shows is a desire for profit to quickly dump a product onto the market and sell to whom ever will buy it without knowing if it will perform properly or if it's even safe? FU Arnott & Cory too!.....I really hope someone tells them about this thread and the others that have been posted, of course since I am the only one who has ever had a problem maybe that's not necessary! :edit:

·
Registered
913 Posts
That will solve the cheap plastic manifold issue but not the shock that is too big and crushes itself against the swing arm or the leak from the manifold to the compressor. The system was not tested or trialed long enough in my opinion to go into production for the 109! What that shows is a desire for profit to quickly dump a product onto the market and sell to whom ever will buy it without knowing if it will perform properly or if it's even safe? FU Arnott & Cory too!.....I really hope someone tells them about this thread and the others that have been posted, of course since I am the only one who has ever had a problem maybe that's not necessary! :edit:
My shock has rubbed the bottom of my swing arm since day 1. There is probably a 2"x2" huge scratch on my shock from it. But I've had my system for over a year now and my system hasnt let me down per say. I would agree that the new plastic manifolds are a big problem and also needing a check valve now, LTT and I didnt need any of that stuff. And I do agree that it sucks knowing Cory handled you that way. I figured Arnott was a better company than that.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well hopefully cory does right he seemed pretty eager to get to work on my bike and fix all the problems so hopefully i dont end up screwed

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
I gotta check mine when get home for any rubbing or scratches...oh and yes i was sent the extra check valve but instead of adding it in line i just swapped it out for the one that is already in place...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts