M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the plug "E3" said would work on a 2008, C109R. They don't. I even took them to Advance Auto parts (one of the stores E3 recommends) and they said they wont work.
They also looked them up and these plugs should work but they didn't know how to make them without breaking them. So I purchased new plugs there so I could complete the job. I sent the E3 plugs back for a full refund.
This all happened last Friday. I've sent email's I've even called but no response from them.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you look closely at the picture, at the top of the plug, where you would attach the plug cable. They are two different sizes. Once you install the sparkplug, you can't get the cable to fit back on.

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
If you look closely at the picture, at the top of the plug, where you would attach the plug cable. They are two different sizes. Once you install the sparkplug, you can't get the cable to fit back on.
I believe the cap screws off and then it will fit the same -as Pegasus said

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It doesn't. I tried with some channel-locks and after that I went to the advanced auto store and asked them for help and they said "it wouldn't work".

·
Registered
23 Posts
From the Picture it also seems that the electrode sticks into the cylinder on the E3-38. Don't think that is to healthy if I am right.

G

·
From the Picture it also seems that the electrode sticks into the cylinder on the E3-38. Don't think that is to healthy if I am right.
It just looks that way. The old plug is used and the electrode is black and you can't see it as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts