Ooooooh Nooooo! It's Fritz's Runepizzmor said:Well I finished modding out my 109. I know it looks a little different, but it is still awesome. Check out the sweet springer front end I came up with. The only bad thing is if i go to fast it catches fire and it is slightly susceptible to termites.
That is actually pretty funny.sledzep01 said:I thought it was awsome too.... the forward controls... chain drive... springer....
Right up until I noticed the seem on the gas tank :redfaced: :redfaced: How embarrassing
Very BAD taste! Not funny! Obviously you don't understand the price that was actually paid for your sins and the eternal choices that we each make. Sorry man!Wanted said:Top Ten Best Things About Jesus's Wooden Bike:
10. Nazareth to Jerusalem in under two hours.
9. Much cooler than riding into town on a donkey.
8. Scares the crap outta the Pharisees on Temple Bike Night.
7. Accepts sidecar for Mary Magdelene.
6. Outruns that punk Judas and his Pinewood Kawasaki.
5. All bolt construction. NO NAILS.
4. Pipes so loud, they woke up Lazarus.
3. If it won't start, can be easily resurrected.
2. Financing: just one easy sacrifice per month for 2000 years.
And the Number One Best Thing About Jesus's Wooden Bike...
1. Runs on wine.