M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DONE FOR NOW BUT WINTER WILL BE COMMING AND NEW MOD`S TO DO WHILE WEATHER IS BAD OUTSIDE.THIS WINTER WILL BE CORBIN BAGS AND MAYBE A SMUGGLER TOO? AND FOR SURE FRONT TRIPPLE TREE AND FORKS IN CHROME AND THEN I AM FINISHED.WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE LINK THINK LIQUIDPAIN (JERRY) MAN HE`S THE BEST AND WILL HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR XTRA CASH YOU HAVE LAYING AROUND.TRUST ME HIS WORK IS TOP NOTCH AND THE PHOTOS SHOW.LOT`S OF MOD`S HERE AND LOTS OF TIME AND $$$ BUT I MUST SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING BIKE`S ON THE MARKET TODAY HANDS DOWN !(NOT NECESSARILY MINE BUT JUST THE 109 EITHER THE R OR R2 OR LE AND LOTS OF NICE BIKE ON THE FORUM)http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/tkowaleski/m109/ ENJOY.JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE CAUGHT MY ADDRESS OFF THE MAIL BOX...109 HOW FITTING.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MAYBE NEXT YEAR BRIAN....THUNDER IN THE VALLEY WAS THE SAME AS IT IS EVERY YEAR HOT,MUGGY AND WALL TO WALL PEOPLE COULD NOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THERE TODAY.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Beuutiful bike!
How do you like that windshield?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
love the windshield had just about everyone you can say from factory tour to windvest and keep comming back to this one ...just is perfect for me.

·
Registered
976 Posts
love the windshield had just about everyone you can say from factory tour to windvest and keep comming back to this one ...just is perfect for me.
Who makes it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts