M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be traveling through ohio on my way to the mid atlantic meet and would love to take a quick ride without my helmet on....it's been so long since I've done that. If someone could answer that question I would appreciate it. thanks

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I'll be traveling through ohio on my way to the mid atlantic meet and would love to take a quick ride without my helmet on....it's been so long since I've done that. If someone could answer that question I would appreciate it. thanks
ur choice if ur over 18.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ohio Helmet law

Here is the language in Ohio. Regardless of your age you cannot have the novice on your license. I believe you have to be licensed for at least a year.

". . . No person who is under the age of eighteen years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a "novice" designation that is currently in effect as provided in section 4507.13 of the Revised Code, shall operate a motorcycle on a highway, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet. . . ."

Here is a helpful link for all 50 states. http://usff.com/hldl/frames/50state.html

Outsider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts