M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent them an email about my malfunctioning FI2000 yesterday, but I never heard back from them. Sent them another message this AM and still nothing. They're either really busy, or really slow. :-\

·
Registered
483 Posts
Call Hal's son Chris. He wants to save what's left of their reputation. Just search the post from member Awesome109. Good luck

·
Registered
738 Posts
Seems strange that there's virtually no DLP presence here anymore...
What some people post here these days, would have been grounds for an insta-ban in the past.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just received this reply from Cobra:

Give us a call at 714-692-8180. We will have you check a few things and if the unit does not work correctly we will have you fax us a copy of your sale receipt and we will give you a return # for a warranty claim. Thanks for asking Cobra, ride safe.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Seems strange that there's virtually no DLP presence here anymore...
What some people post here these days, would have been grounds for an insta-ban in the past.
That is now the trademark of the tech board now days. Deleting posts, and threads, locking threads and threatening to ban people.

That just doesn't happen here any longer.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
word to the wise stop shopping dlp.to many horry stories.i have my own that strike a nerve everytime someone mentions they have a problem with dlp which is quite often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts