M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out whose bike they wanted to be photographed on and whose bike is in the background.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I think bling wins if it is just sitting there and all the time for those who are only into asthetics, fire it up and generally all of the men will be drooling all over it. Therefore, need big power with some great looks, which shouldn't be to hard with the 109. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
It had nothing to do with your bike... It was just that the second girl needed the extra 3 inches of room on JYD's saddle.... :p

Oh, and HP is hard to portray in a pic when the bike is sitting still.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mr Mack400, if you check the post you will see it was posted by Hal. I didn't see it as a photo shoot. hal was just taking some pictures of some of the things that i added to the bike and the girls just asked to be in the pictures. this is the reason i never posted pictures because someone like you always has something to say. :eek:t:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dog man and junk yard dog - - - are you guys related?

Did your paths ever cross in the pound? LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mack400 said:
Hi, First off your bike would have to be moved to be photographed the way it looks. Bling...what bling.. all I see is a mesh air cleaner. Don't take it personally, it was a photo opportunity, don't park it in the pack next time and then it will be noticed. You really don't think your bike draws attention as something special????? Another M109R owner would recognize your bike as being unique just by looking at it.  JOHN
set the beer down homie

·
Registered
109 Posts
thanks to the other guy's that noticed some of the other changes onthe bike. hal has more pictures in the other post he had today when we took the bikes out to run each other. again thanks to people that appreciate some of the small changes that can individualize someones bike. JYD :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mack400, don't sweat it. just some of us get pretty touchy with our bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just keep on posting and don't be a guest just sign in and join. the JUNK YARD DOG :welcome:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey, I have been around for awhile, I meant a guest of Lamont's website. To get inside my head is like this. Get touchy about our bikes is when a guy invests $8000.00 in a HD motor and barely pulls 100 HP, and I stock out of the box as well as most of us hit better than 100 HP and say thats good enough, I didn't mean to slight anyone, my travels are just differant this time. Thanks (in advance) people, JOHN

Our bikes do kick but right out of the box.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cbxer55 said:
His bike has different turn signals.
It is missing the black thing under the rear fender.
It appears to be lowered 2 inches.
It is not just mesh air cleaners.

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
Yeah and a couple of other mods as well. Such as gutting the exhaust, pciii, jsd, etc... am I right JYD? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
M109R Fan, i expect your next post will be (i got my bike). let me know when you get it and i'll be there to help with any mods you want to do. P.S. don't forget i have a extra JSD unit we can install. i got all the hp parts on the bike that i told you about and the bike is awesome. JYD :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
junk yard dog said:
M109R Fan, i expect your next post will be (i got my bike). let me know when you get it and i'll be there to help with any mods you want to do. P.S. don't forget i have a extra JSD unit we can install. i got all the hp parts on the bike that i told you about and the bike is awesome. JYD :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
You will be one of the first ones to recieve my call... Got to get ready for Daytona... ;) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
i want the bike the black chicks hop on!! hope that doesnt offend anyone. im serious i like that kind of bike...when i get mine im getting the same dang mods

:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts