M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my local friends, is the 142 worth riding? I think its Carbon Canyon. I would start at the 57 freeway and exit Lambert heading east. I think the ride ends somewhere around the 71 near Norco/Ontario area. I could of course then just hop on the 71 to the 91 and head home.

I am looking for a fun local ride that lasts for a couple hours. The El Toro canyon road going to Irvine is fun but much too short. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hello my local friends, is the 142 worth riding? I think its Carbon Canyon. I would start at the 57 freeway and exit Lambert heading east. I think the ride ends somewhere around the 71 near Norco/Ontario area. I could of course then just hop on the 71 to the 91 and head home.

I am looking for a fun local ride that lasts for a couple hours. The El Toro canyon road going to Irvine is fun but much too short. Thank you!
I go on many rides with my buddys, there are rides that go to Lake Elsonor, thats a few hours long or all day rides going down P.C.H. to San Diego, but you never know because you always come up with reasons why you can't ride that day or days. O-WELL P.S, I'm tired of asking

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
When did you ask me to ride? I am lost bro, sorry. Last I spoke to you a few days ago everything was good. As you know I leave to get married in 10 days, so I am a little preoccupied with travel plans, wedding plans, financing, figuring out where we are going to live after we are married and many other details. But I have no message on my phone or otherwise saying you wanted to ride. I sent you an email on Friday asking how you are if you were having a good week and never heard back so I assumed we were good. Anyways, I hope you are doing good.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
When did you ask me to ride? I am lost bro, sorry. Last I spoke to you a few days ago everything was good. As you know I leave to get married in 10 days, so I am a little preoccupied with travel plans, wedding plans, financing, figuring out where we are going to live after we are married and many other details. But I have no message on my phone or otherwise saying you wanted to ride. I sent you an email on Friday asking how you are if you were having a good week and never heard back so I assumed we were good. Anyways, I hope you are doing good.
all my buddys want to meet you, starting from the beginning of summer, and when did I ask to ride, LOL, when did'nt I. Although, It will be cool when we do the mods on your bike when you get back and settled. and yes, we will always be cool, your my buddy. I guess I'll half to get tougher with you, LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on brother. Let's ride any night this week except Friday. If your bro in law is able and willing that would be awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts