M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the love of God goes,
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay
If they'd put fifteen more miles behind her.
I concur.
Although, does anyone know where the love of God goes?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Apparently I didn't do enough acid in the 60's and 70's as I am confused as to the question. I'll think on it over the weekend and if an appropriate answer comes to mind...I'll post back. ahhh....don't hold your breath though ;)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I concur.

Although, does anyone know where the love of God goes?
Do I have to do all of the answering? lol But by His grace go I, therefore He has gone nowhere. It is in the the hearts of man that His love is lost or found. It is yours for the asking. Do not deny His grace but embrace it, and nothing is lost at all.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Does anyone know where the love of God goes,
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?
We live in a broken world. This is a good question but we need to understand that the enemy of God caused the broken world and it is his way to do warfare against God - like this tragedy - this is the way he can get to (the loving) God, by hurting and destroying what is His. The same enemy then want us to believe that it is God's doing or that He does not love us... most people fall for this lie!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'll bite....The waves are the waves of trial and doubt brought upon us to strip us away from the Rock and they last from minutes to hours, but cannot last for eternity, as declared by Him to whom we cling. The love of God has not left, nor forsaken us, but stands fast to keep us from being washed away. In other words:

The waves can last but a short time and cannot strip us away from Whom we cling. The Rock, the Rock, it lasts for eternity and never fails.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could you ask your wife please?

I'll think on it over the weekend and if an appropriate answer comes to mind...I'll post back. ahhh....don't hold your breath though ;)
Well!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts