M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Perth I'm having all sorts of issues finding the correct resistors to help slow down the eagle eye L.E.D. turn-signals I have put on, and was told by email from the supplier when i ordered them they WOULD NOT need a resistor, but funnily enough they do. :mad:
What I can find is an electronic flasher can that flash's at the right speed regardless of load ( the stock is load dependant)
From reading this forum I knowthe stock flasher can has a extra circuit to control the sidestand safety switch so no-one replaces it.
I figure I will keep the stock flasher, so it can control the kickstand switch, but then move the turnsignal connectors to a new electronic flasher can; voila, no fast l.e.d.s. ;)

Is there any helpful savvy 109'ers here who can direct me to the position of the flasher? :read:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I don't have my service manual with me here at work but I believe it is around the battery under the seat or side covers there abouts. I will check it out as soon as I can.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
thanks for some members chiming in. I did not get off work until this morning and after 12 hours I fell out. I figured you would be in good hands, good luck with the mod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts