M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you do have you put a different air intake on that does not use the back of the air box. If you have my dad is working on a project for me since he has access to a machine shop and could really use to borrow the air box's for a couple days for reference,,Nothing with be done to them. I am working on a back plate 1/2 thick to counter sink the holes so it will fit snug and he could really use to have it in is hands for reference. I hate the idea of my bike being down for a week or so with shipping because of it.

Thanks

Barry

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you moded your air intake ?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I'm in Chesapeake....near da beach ! , not messing with the intake...but You were asking if anyone lived near NN.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Nope not anymore, did too many years up there in the Navy, Jefferson Ave and all the crime around there. Retired and move away!! I know, when you get 5+ miles from the shipyard, it's a much nicer place :bigthumbsup:

Don

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stoneman said:
Nope not anymore, did too many years up there in the Navy, Jefferson Ave and all the crime around there. Retired and move away!! I know, when you get 5+ miles from the shipyard, it's a much nicer place :bigthumbsup:

Don
Yeah its pretty bad down there. My dad lives in Glouscester about a 1mi from the bridge. Eagle, yeah I didn't think I could get it all in the top message, just needing a air intake for a couple days and was just wondering if anyone had put on a different air intake.

Thanks for responding any way guys :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
wonder if it would be possible to mount the skeeter net filter setup to the new universal setup Hal has come up with. His looks like it blocks off all but the Air inlet hole so may just have to cut the neck off the Holly backplate and then bolt the flat Holly backplate onto the Hal backplate and use a little sealer around the two. just wondering.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where is it I have not seen it ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts