M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST FOUND YOU GUYS NEW TO THE SIGHT AND NEW TO THE AWESOME BIKE TOO... MET SOME GUYS AT HOOTERS ON WED IN PINES BUT WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ROADBURNER PIPES OR HARD CHROME? AND IF SO HOW ARE THEY I'M LOOKING TO GET SOME QUALITY SOUND AND LOOKS THE BIKE IS JUST TOO QUIET FOR STOCK ITS LIKE I'M DRIVING A 250 BUT WITH LOTS OF GET UP...  IVE SEEN ONE OR TWO BIKE AND ALL BUT ONE MODIFIED THERE STOCK , SEEN COBRA ON HALS LOOK GOOD BUT LIKE THOSE 3" ROADBURNERS LOOK GOOD BUT DO THEY SOUND?? THANKS AGAIN , RICH

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
:welcome: Pipefitnfool And unlock the durn Caps :D , Far as the Road Burners OMEGA is the only one I have heard that has a Set!he Just got them and Hasn't put them on yet but will soon so just wait a few days and you should see a post by him saying what they do :bigthumbsup: Several of us are waiting to see how he made out ,so hang Tough :bigthumbsup: Later Silentrider

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yes waiting Sux :D Omega Said he was waiting on tornado's from thunder then he was headed to the shop :bigthumbsup: I'm looking forward to his report also,Should be only a couple of days!
These will be the first factory pipes for the 109 since the Cobras I believe,Everybody says the Cobras are to Loud,I don't have 6 or 7 Hundred to blow on Exhaust i put it in the Big Air,PClll,JSD,Block-off plates,Silver bullet Lights front and back with the Stainless Licence plate,ISO Grips With all the trimmings and Break away Cruise control,OH I almost for got the Flame 109 motor Motor cover Left side ,Now You know why I don't have the Green for no road Burners :D Besides I like the JR Pipe Best :bigthumbsup: :doorag: I want to go with the Red Carbon fiber. Later Silentrider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts