M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have photos of a de-badged red M109r? I'm seriously thinking of de-badging mine, but I would like to see what it looks like on red first. The darker colors (black and blue) look great debadged. I'm indifferent on silver, though I love the color, and don't care for white either way.

Anyway, if anyone has a de-badged red, please post some photos here. Especially photos of what the whole bike looks like with the de-badged tank, etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cbxer55 said:
M109okie has a de-badged red one.
Looks nice.
Also minus the black plastic under the tail.
Rifle windshield.

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
Ok....just need to get him to post photos of his bike for all to see. :)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Ok, this is not my bike, it's McAttacks. I have not seen a better pic of a red bike yet, so I used his. Also, it is not really debadged.... but a few minutes in Paint Shop Pro and I was able to fix that. Here ya go.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Ok, this is not my bike, it's McAttacks. I have not seen a better pic of a red bike yet, so I used his. Also, it is not really debadged.... but a few minutes in Paint Shop Pro and I was able to fix that. Here ya go.Â

You are the King of Paint Shop!  :D I have a couple of Paint schemes I am thinking of that I could use some images of.... :dontknow: :D

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
JUtah said:
You are the King of Paint Shop!
LOL, I'm far from a master at Paint Shop, but thanks for the vote. :bigthumbsup: It was a relatively simple cloning procedure. As for the paint schemes, there is a guy here that had made a mask of the bike that allowed him to change the color with the click of a mouse. A search should help you find him as he titled it something about trying different color schemes. If your ideas involve some actual art work like flames or designs, then that is far off from my skill level. If you just wanted a change of color, then the other guy is already set up to click the mouse to the color you want. I don't know how to make a color change that would look like anything than just that.... a change of color. I wouldn't be able to make it look like a pearl or candy. Still, toss out your ideas, and I'll see if it's within my capabilities.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Thanks for the info Medic... I saw the post with the other color schemes, I am looking more at Flame Job's, Skulls, etc...

Wanting to do a little more then a color change.... I have taken some photos of different bikes I have seen that have some of the things that I like... I am planning to one day put it all together in one photo and play around with the layout and general looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts