M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I pulled this pic from Twin00's pics at deals gap. Does anyone have any idea where this backrest came from? or Does anyone know of a particular seat person that would be a viable contact to get something like this done? I know the ones from Australia look nice but just not ready to send my seat there would like to find someone here to make my stock pillion seat work.Â

I saved it and zoomed in on the seat as best as you can and it's definitely not a corbin, no hole in the center and not rounded on the edges... It appears to me that it inserts like the Australian modification.

Thanks for any help...

khrome

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ukegforce said:
I'm also looking for a seat that will come on & off with the backrest .. no brackets to remove .. kinda a plug & ride situation.. the Corbin seat is too much money IMO!!.. Just my thoughts...
well since i started this thread i guess i can say ... the corbin prices are rediculous ... and i think i have said it so much i have perturbed some people... but anyway as far as the suzuki back rests go ... there not for me they do not mount to the existing seat, they have a damn rack and all that crap on there i have no need for.... and have to be bolted and unbolted to the sides of the bike... thanks for trying to help :bigthumbsup: i am aware of most everything available i think except for trying to find someone or some aftermarket person in the US available to do one similiar to the Australian version...

anyone else has ideas please respond ... thanks again

khrome

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess my next choice is to start making phone calls trying to locate someone that would attempt to make one... 10 years ago when I still worked in the field and had access to plasma torch and welder I would have already made one... Just don't have the luxury...  :(

khrome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.