M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I had a 2009 M109 and traded it in and bought a 2020 M90. I want to swap out the rims and tires on the M90. My rims on my M90 are red so I need to swap out both front and back tires.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
I have a set of stock 2006 M109R rims holding down space in my garage. No tires on them though. These are the six spoke aluminum colored rims, not the five spoke black rims of the newer models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of stock 2006 M109R rims holding down space in my garage. No tires on them though. These are the six spoke aluminum colored rims, not the five spoke black rims of the newer models.
Great. Would you mind sending me a pic? I live near Savannah GA so if you can let me know how much you want for the rims and shipping that'd be great. [email protected]

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Great. Would you mind sending me a pic? I live near Savannah GA so if you can let me know how much you want for the rims and shipping that'd be great. [email protected]
I'm at work currently. I'll get a pic tomorrow and send it to you. Much quicker if I could send it via text message. I'll send you my number via private message. You send me yours, I'll send you the pic soonest tomorrow. I work nights and sleep late, so just warning you. ;)

Cost? I don't know how to check things like that. Fairly certain that $300 shipped would be good for both of us. I ain't looking to get rich off them. Just empty part of my garage out. LOL!

The rims are in good shape, no bends or dents or curb rash. Better not be on a motorcycle tire. I only changed them because I got a good deal on a set of Coastal Moto rims with a 10 inch rear. Otherwise, they'd still be on my bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts