M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am not the only guy with this problem..27" across the shoulders....need at least 28" sleeves and have a 34" waist. Having a hard time finding a black leather to fit. I KNOW the Boulevard's don't. I am a little leery about ordering through Direct Line or ANY mail order without knowing what is going to fit. I am 6'6" and 220 lbs. Any help out there???

·
Registered
407 Posts
I am in close the same boat and have not found anything yet. So hopefully some of the tall guys here will chime in. :doorag:

·
Registered
450 Posts

i Bought a harley xl tall jacket. Out the door got home 60 seconds later the patch was off the front. All it takes is a razor blade and a steady hand. I'm 6'6 also and about 245 pounds. Nice jacket, perfect for tall people.

I might sell mine now that i got the M109r jacket? Not sure..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Call Vanson Leathers! They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny!! They will custom make them to your specks. if needed. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
veezer said:
Call Vanson Leathers! They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny!! They will custom make them to your specks. if needed. :bigthumbsup:
Same thing I did, I'm 6'4" 230 its an excellent jacket. A bit pricey yes, but nice leather and well made :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts