M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does anyone know were to get these chrome

i looked on jerrys (liquidpain's) website and didnt see them on there and hes the only person ive ever delt with. thanks guys for any help

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Well, I'm not sure what you are trying to chrome? the whole bike? I would say even if you don't see the part on Jerry's website, PM him and ask if he can chrome it. He is very good with chroming other parts too!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Well, I'm not sure what you are trying to chrome? the whole bike? I would say even if you don't see the part on Jerry's website, PM him and ask if he can chrome it. He is very good with chroming other parts too!
He has a small black arrow pointing to the end of the forks near the caliper.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i know its hard to tell but i wasnt really sure what exactly that part was called

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
I do not know of anyone that has them allready chromed and has it set up as an exchange program. Just send them to Jerry or Chip Simmons.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I sent mine to Jerry and after a week or so got them back chromed. Jerry does a great job. You can see mine in My picture albums

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
They are called fork lowers.

You need to break down your fork and send them to Jerry.

he does not do exchange because then he would need to ensure the tubes are straight, so instead, you send yours and get yours back.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are called fork lowers.

You need to break down your fork and send them to Jerry.

he does not do exchange because then he would need to ensure the tubes are straight, so instead, you send yours and get yours back.
how hard is it to do that ???

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
how hard is it to do that ???
not very hard at all. they are actually the inner fork tubes. they slide out very easily. i had talked to jerry about them before. the fsstest and easiest way we talked about was for the person to just send in the inner tubes and jerry can have them chromed as is while the lowers are still on the tube. hope that helps you out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts