M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone besides me noticed after ridin' this great scoot,your neck & back DOESN'T hurt? I was having neck pain with tingling,pain & weakness in my left hand/arm since 4-06. Chiro & therapist no noticable help.I only tried 'em each about 1 month. Pain lessened somewhat,but still 20-40 loss apprx in my arm with ignorant neck pain about 3 times aweek.I swear, since gettin' 109 (10-5-06), ALL my pains are minimal or gone! I know the ridin' a 109 will definetly change your attitude, but if I'd known about V-TWIN therapy sooner, I'da bought this beauty mooch earlier! Doc, I NEED ANOTHER TREATMENT!  :D :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I noticed too... My right shoulder always hurt from a HS football injury, but the days i ride the bike, I never feel it. I feel it the days I dont ride the bike... I think we're on to something here.....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Think I can get my boss to believe that I need to go for a ride so that I'll feel better?? Dr. Lamont can you give me a doctors excuse for that???

·
Registered
116 Posts
Can you say "STRESS RELIEF" :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Sounds pretty positive to me, I'l buy it! Come to think about it, I feel pretty good when on my 109 as well!!!! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hmmm. sounds great, now if I can only get my Medical coverage folks to go along with this therapy idea :eek:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have a sore neck everytime I ride but maybe it`s because of this..........

I broke my neck almost 4 years ago and this is the result of it after 3 surgerys(5 plates and 16 screws)

·
Registered
890 Posts
:yikes: After seing that xray...I'd say being here and able to ride is a blessing! In your position I doubt I'd complain much about a sore neck...keep on riding :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Devilish

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
WINGYS109 said:

I broke my neck almost 4 years ago and this is the result of it after 3 surgerys(5 plates and 16 screws)
Now my neck hurts :eek: :yikes:

G

·
:read: :doorag:When I get Cranky :( :verymad:Mommy SAY'S, GO FOR A RIDE :D :D :Dand don't COME BACK UNTIL YOU ATTITUDE is BETTER> :D :D :D :D :doorag: :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :doorag: :clap2: :clap2:Best Therapy I Can GET> :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
42 Posts
WINGYS109 said:

I saw a divorce lawyer do that to a friend of mine!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
WINGYS109 said:

On the positive side of things looks like you've got a great smile :joke:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Airport security must luv U..but glad to see your mobile

·
Registered
132 Posts
Man!! :yikes:
 Hail to the unfallen hero. Those are incredidable X-rays, thanks for sharing, go into details about that -only if you want to. You are truly the neck GURU!!! :bow: :super: :doorag:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts