M109 Rider Forums banner

If you watch MC Shows what do you think is the best?

• Motorcycle Mania (Jesse James)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American Chopper (OCC)

• Southern Chopper (Milwaukee Iron)

• Biker Build-off (Various)

• Build Or Bust (Speed Network; Various)

• Other (Fill In)

• I don't watch that crap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ya'll,

I know there is a lot of MC related shows out there. I enjoy the "reality" ones where people are building the bikes. My vote still goes to Jesse James and Motorcycle Mania. They started the trend then American Chopper took over.

Just want to know what folks thought. It really helps me through the winter months because I can't ride in VA during the winter because of the snow and the SAND!!! they put on the roads.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I think I like the Biker Buildoffs the best. You take (2) powerhouse bike builders, with their own styles, and pit them head to head.

Jesse James has his Diablos and he likes to work the metal, get depressed, and get a new tatoo. That's cool and all but I'd rather see Sandra show up and build her own bike while Jesse does some Monster Garage stuff.

American Chopper is drama at it's best. Paul Sr. bustin lip while Paul Jr. ponders how a fender should look and Mikey is off goofin around with something totally unrelated. The whole time, Vinnie is building the bikes and having to listen to this drama unfold for the cameras. No doubt the bikes they produce are sweet but I'd rather have a Bourget's bike anyday of the week.

As a matter of fact, I'd rather have a Matt Hotch bike over all of them. Long road sleds with sleek lines. The M109R is similar to them.

2 cents...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, who broke the rules. If you put other you have to tell us what other!!!!

Chica is good manufacture too. Hotch was very popular after his low rider bike. I think OCC needs to get back to making bikes for themselves. Enough with all the "Corporate Bikes". Gillette, Wendy's, I'Robot, Lincoln, Cat, Jets, Yanks, Bass, Hooters, Royals, BlueLinx, SolidWorks, Discovery, Case, Learjet, Ole Miss, Miller, Dixie Chopper, Snap-On, Shelby, Armstrong, Napa, Davis Love.

What happen to the good stuff like the Firebike, the POW-MIA bike, the Dream Bike, the Black Widow, the Jet bike, and of course the Mikey Bike. Those were great episodes and great bikes.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I don't really care for the build shows. They are all just kind of the same. I do watch 2 Wheel Tuesdays though.

G

·
At first they were fun to watch but now they are all copying each other and do the bikes really excite you anymore. Does the OCC Wendy's hamburger bike get your juices pumping?

I would rather be eating a Wendy's hamburger than watch the same stuff over and over again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.