M109 Rider Forums banner

Do you keep emergency information in your wallet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Good Idea. I haven't, but I'm going to.

Votes: 5 15.2%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I prepare for the mid-Atlantic meet I updated my emergency information. I keep my drug allergies, medication I take, and who to contact in case of emergency in my wallet. How many other people do this?

It could save your life some day…

·
Registered
918 Posts
I keep all that information in my cell phone with identifying information of in case of emergency contacts (ICE) highlighted in my Contacts. It's good when I go the the doctor's and I have my prescriptions available without taking the actual meds.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I have no allergies. I am not on any medication. The only reason I should do this is so that they know wwho to call when some jerkoff runs me off the road. I'd do the ICE contact in my phone, but I have a lock on the phone's screen

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have to add it to my phone too. Is ICE a generally known acronym that emergency personnel might look for? I never heard that before.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I'll have to add it to my phone too. Is ICE a generally known acronym that emergency personnel might look for? I never heard that before.
Yes. Paramedics, EMTs, etc. are familiar with this acronym...you can use it with confidence! :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I have my mothers number, my boss, and best friend in my wallet. People who are close to me still don't like me to ride solo for long trips, but the contact list is the best I can do, cause I GOTTA RIDE.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have my mothers number, my boss, and best friend in my wallet. People who are close to me still don't like me to ride solo for long trips, but the contact list is the best I can do, cause I GOTTA RIDE.:bigthumbsup:
:agree:

Well said Brotha!!!! Same here!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Since I don't carry a waltlet, I always stick my drivers license in my pocket (helps with identifying the body) :eek: ICE in my phone..though if we go down (Seapup and I) it's gonna be a loooong time til somebody from Indiana gets there :confused:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have an electronic chip embedded in the base of my neck that has all my vital info stored in it, seems to be a little more organized than digging through a "Costanza" wallet. :joke:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
and i bet you have a bar code tattooed on you somewhere to dont you mitchell....

and i never know that ICE thing, pretty cool because that is what you put on injuries!!.....i get it.....

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
and i bet you have a bar code tattooed on you somewhere to dont you mitchell....

and i never know that ICE thing, pretty cool because that is what you put on injuries!!.....i get it.....
Bar codes.....no way, then anybody could use their Iphone and scan me and steal my info, I don't want to be a victim of identity theft again. Ask me about my first experience with it sometime. :joke:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
You need a new category for the poll. I don't own a wallet, so I don't lose my wallet and you can't steal it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts