M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just down at the Eshed markets in fremantle (it is a water port) and i was sitting there having a coffee when this croup of asians get off a bus and walk up to my bike and start taking photos,
I think to myself haha here we go again, and then one of them decides they are going to sit on my bike and have a photo taken GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,
So me being the quiet polite little flower that i am. I get up run to the 7ft glass panels between me and my bike (lucky for him) that are there and bash the sh*t out of it while yelling GET THE F*CK OFF OF MY BIKE!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRR.
I think he had a heart attack and fell off when he seen me (i don't think my apperence would scare him). Every one sitting around stops what they are doing and just look at me, shop workers come out to see whats going on. So i said WHAT how would you like me to just go and sit in your *******g car while its parked there???
Has this happened to you ?? if so how would you deal with it??

Rant over

See im not scary
View attachment 20831

Terry.

G

·
I was just down at the Eshed markets in fremantle (it is a water port) and i was sitting there having a coffee when this croup of asians get off a bus and walk up to my bike and start taking photos,
I think to myself haha here we go again, and then one of them decides they are going to sit on my bike and have a photo taken GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,
So me being the quiet polite little flower that i am. I get up run to the 7ft glass panels between me and my bike (lucky for him) that are there and bash the sh*t out of it while yelling GET THE F*CK OFF OF MY BIKE!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRR.
I think he had a heart attack and fell off when he seen me (i don't think my apperence would scare him). Every one sitting around stops what they are doing and just look at me, shop workers come out to see whats going on. So i said WHAT how would you like me to just go and sit in your *******g car while its parked there???
Has this happened to you ?? if so how would you deal with it??

Rant over

See im not scary
View attachment 20831

Terry.
I had a guy stick his 6 or 7 year old kid on my bike once, outside of a restaurant. The kid was flicking the cutoff and headlight switches...monkeying with anything he could reach. I walked outside and asked the "gentleman" how he'd like it if I sat my son on the hood of his car and let him play with the windshield wipers. Much to my surprise, I was then informed that I was the a$$hole. Go figure. Sensing that this douchebag hadn't quite grasped my point, I then explained to him that the therapy the kid would need after watching his father get beaten into a coma would cost a fortune, he promptly removed the child and made a hasty exit. People are a$$holes, that's all there is to it.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Bigeh you look just like a big ol cuddly Koala. Maybe if you had jumped thru the glass he would have understood that you were truly angry and not just trying to get into his picture. :a20: Did you check your seat to see if he pee'd his pants falling off?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bigeh you look just like a big ol cuddly Koala. Maybe if you had jumped thru the glass he would have understood that you were truly angry and not just trying to get into his picture. :a20: Did you check your seat to see if he pee'd his pants falling off?
LOL it wasn't the liquid stuff i was worried about it was the lumps. My mate thought i was going to jump clean over the glass panel.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Taking Liberty.

That happened top me a few months back.Was at the bike cafe down at the Port(Adelaide)when this dark skinned chappy of Indian extraction decided it would make a nice photo for the family album.He plonked his arse down on the bike whilst holding his new born child.Not to outdo himself,he then put his leg on the tank.This took all of about 5 seconds for him to do this.Took me about 10 seconds to think of how best to avoid a confrontation if he took it the wrong way when I tell him he cannot do this without permission from the owner.Fronted the bloke.Informed him I owned the bike,and would he please get off.He said when I am finished.Told him that if the bike were to fall,and the child was injured,there would be no way he could sue me for any injury sustained.This didn't work,and I cannot legally man handle the dude,so while I was thinking of how to get this wanka off my bike,one of the people I was with on the day,walks over to the dude and tells him to get his fat f-cking arse off the bike.He gets off the bike,hands his kid to misses(think that's who she was),turns around to see a woman(as tall as him)in his face.Well,you should have seen the look on this blokes face.He didn't say a word,just walked away (saying something In his native tongue)to his other half.WOW.In his world,women don't dare talk to a man like that.In all fairness,he was asked politely,but he gave attitude.If he had asked in the first place,it would have been OK.Hope he learnt that it is better to ask permission.KEZZ:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a guy stick his 6 or 7 year old kid on my bike once, outside of a restaurant. The kid was flicking the cutoff and headlight switches...monkeying with anything he could reach. I walked outside and asked the "gentleman" how he'd like it if I sat my son on the hood of his car and let him play with the windshield wipers. Much to my surprise, I was then informed that I was the a$$hole. Go figure. Sensing that this douchebag hadn't quite grasped my point, I then explained to him that the therapy the kid would need after watching his father get beaten into a coma would cost a fortune, he promptly removed the child and made a hasty exit. People are a$$holes, that's all there is to it.
If it wouldn't have taken me so long to get around the glass screens he hould have been on the ground before he knew what had happened :verymad:.
They just don't get it, it would be like going and sitting on their wifes laps and saying so how about it love!! then see if they get pissed off :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That happened top me a few months back.Was at the bike cafe down at the Port(Adelaide)when this dark skinned chappy of Indian extraction decided it would make a nice photo for the family album.He plonked his arse down on the bike whilst holding his new born child.Not to outdo himself,he then put his leg on the tank.This took all of about 5 seconds for him to do this.Took me about 10 seconds to think of how best to avoid a confrontation if he took it the wrong way when I tell him he cannot do this without permission from the owner.Fronted the bloke.Informed him I owned the bike,and would he please get off.He said when I am finished.Told him that if the bike were to fall,and the child was injured,there would be no way he could sue me for any injury sustained.This didn't work,and I cannot legally man handle the dude,so while I was thinking of how to get this wanka off my bike,one of the people I was with on the day,walks over to the dude and tells him to get his fat f-cking arse off the bike.He gets off the bike,hands his kid to misses(think that's who she was),turns around to see a woman(as tall as him)in his face.Well,you should have seen the look on this blokes face.He didn't say a word,just walked away (saying something In his native tongue)to his other half.WOW.In his world,women don't dare talk to a man like that.In all fairness,he was asked politely,but he gave attitude.If he had asked in the first place,it would have been OK.Hope he learnt that it is better to ask permission.KEZZ:bigthumbsup:
Mate throw him to the ground and if someone calls the cops, sorry officer i thought he was about to steal my bike and im really sorry his arm was broken while i was trying to stop him :evil::evil:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
This is my story.

I just cleaned the bike and rode out to get something to eat at my favorite breakfast cafe. I'm sitting outside and can see my bike parked right in front.

A grandmother walks up with her grandson and starts to look at the bike. The boy is about 2-3 years old. He's on the side with out the pipes and putting finger prints all over it, but I figure they come off easy enough. Then he walks over to the other side, and the pipes are still warm, but not hot, so I look at her and tell her they may be hot. I get the ok wave and a smile. A minute later I see her pick the boy up and start to put him on the bike.

She's got him in mid air over the seat when I yell. " Ma'am finger prints are one thing, but there is no place to insert a quarter, and your kid does not belong on my bike." His a$$ never hit the seat, his dad came over and grabbed him and gave me a glare, them I told him "this would really suck if you did this to the wrong kind of biker"

·
Registered
185 Posts
Selfish people never fail to act selfishly! It's nuances like these we have to deal with for owning a raw piece of art!

·
Registered
185 Posts
This is my story.

She's got him in mid air over the seat when I yell. " Ma'am finger prints are one thing, but there is no place to insert a quarter, and your kid does not belong on my bike." His a$$ never hit the seat, his dad came over and grabbed him and gave me a glare, them I told him "this would really suck if you did this to the wrong kind of biker"
:agree: Excellent reply! I wouldn't have been clear-minded enough to think as you did. :joke:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
there is no excuse for some stranger to come up on someone else's motorcycle and just sit on it. let alone let their kids put their paws all over it and think it is a toy.

i have had a few people almost sit on the bike, but i stopped them before that could happen. i tend to always park the bike where it is in plain sight and keep a watchful eye over it. looking is one thing....touching is another.

i mean, sure it is insured, but that isn't the point. if something can be avoided then it should.

bottom line, people should respect each other's property. if they are too dumb to understand that point of view then i won't hesitate to become "the A$$hole" that reminds them. :evil:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'd like to see someone sit their fatass down on a patched 1%'rs bike outside of the local bar! :evil:

....now THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I was having lunch outside at a place that had sidewalk tables, so I am maybe 8' from my bike.

A couple walking down the sidewalk stopped and did a lap around it.

The guy grabbed the left grip and started to toss a leg over to sit on it.

I had not anticipated this and was completely unprepared, so I am not sure why I said:

YO! A*S PIRATE! Should I mount your girl without asking?

She looked to be in real fear and his a*s never hit the seat.

He turns to me and says: Nice bike. I did not think anyone would mind.

I responded: You did not think someone would mind if you climbed into the driver's seat of their vehicle?

He seemed to get it, because he just said he was sorry and walked away.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Last summer I pulled into my local micro brew. It was almost dark. Parked the bike off to the side about 30 feet away from the outside seating in the beer garden. Took my helmet off and locked it to my Kewl grip lock. I set my sunglasses on the seat. As I walked towards the door to get a beer the guys commented on what a nice bike I had. I thanked them and went inside to grab a beer. I sat inside awhile and checked on the bike by looking out the door once and noticed 2 of the guys were standing next to my bike looking at it. It seemed harmless enough so I went back in to finish my beer. When I was leaving the guys outside seemed a bit quite. I walked over to my bike and put my helmet and gloves on. I picked up my dark glasses that were sitting on my seat and they were broken. At that point I looked over at the guys and every one of them was looking at me until I made eye contact then every one of them looked away. At that moment I knew one of them had sat on my bike and broke my glasses that were sitting on the seat. I was pi$$ed. I started the bike, looked over at them and tossed the sunglasses towards them and putted out of the parking lot. Five against one. The numbers were not in my favor.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Never happened to me...I offer to let them if they have that "wish I could sit on it" look. My son had it happen to him on his Victory at work.... it was an Asian guy, and young....they kind of share everything in his culture. My son really ripped into him, gotta admit he never did it again :D I understand the thinking here...people with no respect...or no common sense do this crap all the time. Personally I don't care about the damage they cause, it's just a motorcycle. Most of them can't do the damage I've done by sitting on it and you can't change stupidity...course you can kill it ;) one at a time.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Amazing how many of you have had this happen. People are inconsiderate.

I was at one of my wife's family's Thanksgiving dinners a few years ago. One of her distant cousins from out west somewhere was there with his wife and kid. The kid was about 2 and they announced they were going out for a walk. It was wet and had recently stopped raining when they went out. I noticed when we were leaving the kid's muddy shoe prints on the hood of my GTO on the right side up by the windshield. I'm not certain, but it looked the guy must have stood the kid up on the hood of my car. Scratched a 2 x 2' area all to F. I was able to get most of them out but it's still noticeable to me.

·
Registered
196 Posts
who knows what they are thinking

I was parked in front of a cafe and watched a guy start taking pictures of my bike.I walked out just in time to see him grab the front header pipe.I commented that "it doesnt take long to look a hot piece of metal ,does it" he shot me a nasty look.i told him" i would be more than glad to send his fingerprints back to him" .The mistress claims another victim !

·
Registered
547 Posts
I was parked in front of a cafe and watched a guy start taking pictures of my bike.I walked out just in time to see him grab the front header pipe.I commented that "it doesnt take long to look a hot piece of metal ,does it" he shot me a nasty look.i told him" i would be more than glad to send his fingerprints back to him" .The mistress claims another victim !
heheh That's funny. I guess Gramps said it best. It comes down to respect. I wouldn't go hop into a guys convertible Vet and most likely none of these people would either. People are just idiots sometime.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I parked my 9 at work one day about 6 am and I came out around 10 or 11 to head out to the range and there were privates cutting grass, and I come around the corner and one of em was on my 9. :eek::verymad: I really wanted to rip his face off and spit down his neck, but I kept my cool and yelled "does that bike belong to you? I'm sure it dosen't since privates aren't allowed to have vehicles." He said no sir, (he couldn't see my rank yet) I just wanted to check it out. I told him to get his battle buddy that let him make such a stupid decision, and I rolled em around for about 15 minutes. When I finished smoking them I asked what in the hell made him want to get on somebody else's property? He said it looked so bada$$ that I had to see what it was like to sit on it. I almost laughed, but the private didn't even know it was my bike.

Some of your guys stories were great, I can't imagine telling someone to get off my bike and they tell me just a second. I would have to rip their arms off and beat em to a pulp. It would take a lot of self control not to go totally beserk if something like that happened.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts