M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone knew ifthere are any issues at DLP of late. Placed an order and have been trying to contact them without success. It's been fair while without responce and was just wondering of anyone has experienced te same

Dula

·
Registered
445 Posts
?

placed an order during there sell 3 item called the next morning to see if anything was back-ordered? the answered and yep 2 outa 3 were . but was no problem for me since i'm just waiting anyway! called the number on the bottom of the email notification they sent for the purchase.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Absolute garbage costumer service, will never deal with them again. Ever!!!
I wouldn't say THAT... however, I DID talk to them today... was placing an order and I told the guy that on the forum that THEY SPONSOR... folks are asking for a few simple upgrades... like quantity/in stock indicators or some better follow up if an order is place for an out of stock item... His reply: "That would require an upgrade to a totally different software and supply & inventory system... and we're just not making that switch right now... " he should have stopped there but he went on to say "it's too costly"...

I wanna say that Hal said something similar a while back... so this wasn't really a surprise.

You've got to respect them for making a hard business decision to maintain the status quo knowing how their customers feel... I say that with nothing but respect for the small business man that has to find that delicate balance between what he can do to make a profit and what will keep the customers coming through the door (or the web portal in this case)

I'm still in their corner... :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Same here

Just started thread on this "DLP Turnaround". Placed myorder on 5/24. Called today to find out they are on backorder.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
So you woudnt say THAT? Well I do, because it took them 10 weeks to almost complete my $3000 order. I called them a bunch of times and every time they lied to me. Every time they just told me, what they thought I would like to hear. 3 or 4 times I've been told, that all my stuff is packed up and will be shipped out tomorrow. So yeah, I have all the reasons to say THAT and every chance I get , I let people know about their ****ty service.
I wonder how much money they are loosing with all these threads about their bad service, yet it's too costly to update the software.
Give me a break.

·
Registered
927 Posts
So you woudnt say THAT? Well I do, because it took them 10 weeks to almost complete my $3000 order. I called them a bunch of times and every time they lied to me. Every time they just told me, what they thought I would like to hear. 3 or 4 times I've been told, that all my stuff is packed up and will be shipped out tomorrow. So yeah, I have all the reasons to say THAT and every chance I get , I let people know about their ****ty service.
I wonder how much money they are loosing with all these threads about their bad service, yet it's too costly to update the software.
Give me a break.
:agree::agree::agree: I would rather pay the extra 20-30 hell even 50 bucks to know Im going to get what I ordered....I love this site...but I will never order from them unless they make a MONSTER 180 in how they handle customers....and even then I dont think I would just because of all the horror stories I read here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts