M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say this is the 3rd or 4th time ordering from DLP. Unlike many others I have never had a problem with them. I placed a phone order on Sept. 3rd and all the items were delivered by Sept. 8th. The order did come in two packages because some items came from a different warehouse. All the items were in stock and the order was correct when delivered to my front door.

Great Service from DLP!!!

Starting all over with the orange one.

Mod list:

2.25 lowering bones

Kuyryakyn Dually ISO pegs

Kuryakyn Scythe II mirrors & adapters (price match Amazon)

License Plate with LED light

Raw LED Turn Signals

·
Registered
168 Posts
Me too order led brake lights...great service...:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Me Too, DLP! I ordered the LED license plate bracket and chrome frame trim. Both arrived FAST, Great Price, and great communication!:bigthumbsup: Keep it up boys!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Every now and then they get one out timely, to bad they are few and far in-between :-\. Then again, it is off peak for them.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Well I guess I am not one of those timely orders. Ordered an oil filter and gregg's swingarm cover Sep.1. Still has not shipped.

They had no problem billing my card promptly though!

Last order they get from me:doorag:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Well I guess I am not one of those timely orders. Ordered an oil filter and gregg's swingarm cover Sep.1. Still has not shipped.

They had no problem billing my card promptly though!

Last order they get from me:doorag:
And that is why I continue to shy away from them.....Only takes one bad one to make 20 good ones not matter in retail. Unfortunately the ratio may be far worse than that. However I have read on here that calling can make a huge difference....sometimes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for posting this. It reminded me to order my plate bracket with LED's. If I had just remembered to order it during the Labor Day sale! Ugh, this A.D.D. is costing me munny! :doh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts