M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey DLP, you ask us to give you the right of last refusal to price match other web sites. I have sent TWO chances for you to match XChopper's price for a Jardine quick detach back rest and you guys have ignored BOTH.:dontknow: If you do not want to match, frikken tell me. If you want the business, tell me and I will order right now. What kills me is that you only MATCH the other sites prices so what is the motivator for me to give you the last shot? I am only doing it to try to repay your support of the site a little bit. Last chance guys.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
:pop::pop:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Hey DLP, you ask us to give you the right of last refusal to price match other web sites. I have sent TWO chances for you to match XChopper's price for a Jardine quick detach back rest and you guys have ignored BOTH.:dontknow: If you do not want to match, frikken tell me. If you want the business, tell me and I will order right now. What kills me is that you only MATCH the other sites prices so what is the motivator for me to give you the last shot? I am only doing it to try to repay your support of the site a little bit. Last chance guys.
When you have them price match, I believe you have to call them and speak with someone....at least that is how I always have done it. FYI, the price match and take $5 off.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you have them price match, I believe you have to call them and speak with someone....at least that is how I always have done it. FYI, the price match and take $5 off.
Really? Hmm. THanks. Their website just tells you to submit the competing site and pricing, etc.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Direct Line guarantees low prices. If you see a lower price somewhere else please call 1-888-693-1011 and let us know.
Lookin at it now.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
You have to call them.

Low Price Guarantee​
We want your business. We can't check every vendor on the Internet. We know our prices are low but sometimes one slips by us. If our competitors advertised price is lower (incuding shipping costs and all fees) then we will beat it by 5% or $5 (whichever is less). (Excludes any items found on E-bay)
The competitors price must be viewable in their online catalog or shopping cart. Guarantee does not apply to special order items or close-out merchandise.
You must call us to place your order when taking advantage of this low price guarantee.

DIRECT LINE
1-888-693-1011​

http://www.directlineparts.com/low_price.htm

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
You will take a huge chance for that five bucks, let me tell ya!
I've gotten everything I ordered from DLP, in good shape, and in a much faster time than I thought it would arrive.

Sure some folks have had problems, happens everywhere, to every company in existence. And since, on any site, the only ones you will ever hear from are those who had a bad experience, it always sounds worse than it is in reality.

I'll bet if a poll existed, the goods would FAR outweigh the bads.

I'll order from them again without hesitation. And in fact have an order I need to place for a friend with no computer, in the very near future.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DLP, you need to change your form. Nowhere belwo does it say I need to call you. In fact, it says you will e-mail me. Just letting you know!

Attention Bounty Hunters!
Direct Line guarantees low prices. If you found a better price for this product at a different retailer, please fill in the form below.

We will check the price you sent us, including shipping and handling, and we will beat that total price by 5% or $5 (whichever is less). (Excludes any Big Bike Parts/Show Chrome products and any items found on E-bay).

We will then send you an email with a link authorizing the purchase at the lower price!

You must provide an answer for each question:

1. What was the other retailer's price?Price: ( US $ )2. Does the price include shipping & handling - Click here for our FREE shipping policyYes No 3. What is the URL of the web page, or address of the store featuring the lower price?URL: - OR -Store Name: City: State / Province:Phone: 4. What is your email address?Email:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
Where did you find the form at? On the M109R store page it has the same link at the top and bottom of the page and both have the info I posted above about calling them. I couldn't find a form?

·
Registered
5,843 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
Thanks bro. I didn't check any items, I was just looking around there site. They should have that on the main page.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
That is how I have always done it also. They check it right there and then and it is done.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I don't think i would take the chance with just a 5$ drop. Its a cheap way for him to get your biz. Maybe 10 $ and free shipping or even 15 or 20. Its a 5 $ chance i will not take After reading all the - - about DLP. Small products I would say five.

Juist my 2 c

Dave.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Anytime that I have ordered from DLP, I have called and spoke with salesman to make sure that the product was in stock. I have not had any issues with them...would do it again without hesitation.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I don't think i would take the chance with just a 5$ drop. Its a cheap way for him to get your biz. Maybe 10 $ and free shipping or even 15 or 20. Its a 5 $ chance i will not take After reading all the - - about DLP. Small products I would say five.

Juist my 2 c

Dave.
Shipping and Handling is free on any order over $199 at DLP.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Guysssssssssss

Your not filling me with hope,iv just ordered my first item from these guys a +3" clutchcable,im in the UK and i have had a confirmation email,all paid and waiting so heres hoping..................

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Your not filling me with hope,iv just ordered my first item from these guys a +3" clutchcable,im in the UK and i have had a confirmation email,all paid and waiting so heres hoping..................
at least you received a confirmation email ..... :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts