M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we have to do it, we have to do it .... :D My first DLP order was place last monday ( 24 ) morning. The guy who answer my call told me they have the 3 Barnett cables in stock and they will be ship on 25 or 26 February. So believe it or not, those 3 cables arrived at my home 30 minutes ago !! :eek::eek: So i have to tell you that i give :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: to DLP for that "fast" service ..... From USA to Canada, in 2 days .... wow !!! Hope my cables are ok ( :D ) and you can be sure i will do business with you again !!! :congrats:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
A little competition sometimes does wonders; when you are no longer the only kid in town, you either get up to speed or you are left behind wondering what just happened:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I have never had a problem with an order from DLP, but I have also called in my orders to make sure everything was in stock.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Always good to hear the positive experience and not just the bad. I've ordered a few things with them. Some orders were quick and smooth, others not so much.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
A little competition sometimes does wonders; when you are no longer the only kid in town, you either get up to speed or you are left behind wondering what just happened:bigthumbsup:.
Adrian, they never were the only kid in town. :dontknow:

m109rule, I've always gotten fairly fast service, but I'm between all their warehouses. Glad you got your items and don't need to worry about it anymore. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Adrian, they never were the only kid in town. :dontknow:

m109rule, I've always gotten fairly fast service, but I'm between all their warehouses. Glad you got your items and don't need to worry about it anymore. :bigthumbsup:
Good to read that !! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Me to

My first ever order with DLP and im very pleased indeed +3 inch clutch cable shipped on the 25th also and arrived today 27th and i live in the southeastern part of the UK so all i can say DLP is well done and thanks fellas..............:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
I've posted numerous times that you would not have a problem.
And you did'nt. Glad to hear DLP is still doing things the right way.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have only ordered from them once and it was on line. It was right before a long distance trip i was planning. So I ordered next day shipping for a new windscreen. They called to confirm i wanted to pay the extra charge which was close to the price of the windscreen itself. They left a message saying that if they did not hear from me before shipping time they were going to ship it next day. That was a Friday evening when i ordered it and it arrived fairly early monday in time for my trip.

(Damn trip was cancelled though...)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Good to hear. I just received my sideburner exhaust yesterday, it took 3 days got here when they told me it would and in perfect condition. Thanks DLP i enjoy doing business with you. More to come ,Damn mod bug.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good to hear. I just received my sideburner exhaust yesterday, it took 3 days got here when they told me it would and in perfect condition. Thanks DLP i enjoy doing business with you. More to come ,Damn mod bug.
I think it's important to tell peoples when we had a bad experience with a dealer but i think we have to do the same when it's a good one .... ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts