M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boiugth a bunch of stuff from dlp. brake pads, scythe mirrors, adfaptor and some other things and asked them to deliver before saturday to a frienbd of mine that was in Miami leaving tomorrow to venezuela. Well they deliverd in time and monday I shpuld start adding more mods to my bike. Thought I would write about it since I have seen some disgruntled buyers. The other stuff I ordered he clearly told me that he did not have it in stock anbd it would be 4 weeks before getting it. axle cover and brake reservoir chrome cover..
plus a bunch of stuuf I got here a the Suzuki store in Laval:hot:
DARN MOD BUG!!!! It bit me hard!!!!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Boiugth a bunch of stuff from dlp. brake pads, scythe mirrors, adfaptor and some other things and asked them to deliver before saturday to a frienbd of mine that was in Miami leaving tomorrow to venezuela. Well they deliverd in time and monday I shpuld start adding more mods to my bike. Thought I would write about it since I have seen some disgruntled buyers. The other stuff I ordered he clearly told me that he did not have it in stock anbd it would be 4 weeks before getting it. axle cover and brake reservoir chrome cover..
plus a bunch of stuuf I got here a the Suzuki store in Laval:hot:
DARN MOD BUG!!!! It bit me hard!!!!
DLP has horrible service sometimes, and just great others. There is no rhyme or reason. I have ordered stuff and had it so screwed up that I refused to buy from them. Then of course, I do buy and they just shock the heck out of me and have it to me early. If you order, you just have to pray sometimes. lol glad you got your stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts