M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe all the cool mods I've seen on this site with that adaptor plate. You guys have done good. :bigthumbsup: I want to build a page with all the different versions of this mod and have them linked to the store so that others can see what can be done with a little imagination, so if you can post your version of this DPL adaptor plate mod here that would be great. Thanks :doorag: :super:

If you have no idea what I'm talking about you can see the plate here. :doorag:
http://directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6277&str=290&ID=714299987

·
Registered
961 Posts
Here you go.

C-One

That should do it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lamonster said:
This may be the best looking air kit regarding aesthetics and contours of the bike. It looks made for the bike the way it sits between the cylinders. Is it available on DLP?

·
Registered
172 Posts
How well do they match up when it comes to making power? Any idea?

·
Registered
844 Posts
The chrome "universal" adapter rocks (especially needed for non-black 109's). I really think you guys (Lamonster/Hal) should add them to the inventory.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tomph1 said:
  The chrome "universal" adapter rocks (especially needed for non-black 109's). I really think you guys (Lamonster/Hal) should add them to the inventory.
We will, we found out where to get them and he has a few other ones we'll be adding too. We met this guy about 4 years ago at the Indy Dealer show. Look for a lot of cool things that can be adapted to the 109. :doorag:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Has a chromed version of this adapter plate been made available on DLP. :yikes:
Also has anyone done the BOTTLEFED intake or something similar with this adapter plate. If so please show pics and instructions if you got em.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
ELECTRICZ28 said:
WOW this air mod looks great. Has anyone been able to locate this air cleaner. I really does flow with the bikes lines.
It's a Kuryakyn Twin Velocity air cleaner. Had one on my Roadstar and hated it. It stuck out way too far. It would probably be a better fit on the 9 but you will have to modify it some to make it work. I'm sure Hal sells them but figure on over $300 per side.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Lamonster said:
Lamont tell me something about those, are they available now. Interested. Hope I didn't miss the post some where. I did search. They are nice :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts