M109 Rider Forums banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Tracy pardon my ignorance can we not use these in rear too.
Well, I will grudgingly pardon your ignorance. But just this one time. Don't let it happen again. :D

The rear M109 rotor is somewhat special in that it only fits the M109, the C109 and the M90. For that reason, the asian maker of the front rotors (which also fit some of the GSXRs) is not willing to produce the rear rotor in small quantities to fit the M109. They make the fronts because they fit other models with a much larger market than just the M109.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Have you always wanted Galfer Rotors but couldn't afford them or just didn't want to pay the expensive price. Well now you can have them for a fraction of the price.
I found these on ebay. Our rotors are the same as the GSXR's. So while searching I came across these. Exactly the same as Galfers, just dont have the name on them. This seller seemed to be the best for me. Shipping was very quick. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Brake...orcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cbd35b8cd

Will they fit 2011.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.