M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a coupon code for DirectLineParts.com? I was told to check the forum for a coupon so, here I am.

By the way, I've been reading quite a bit on this site and I think It's great to see the love for the M109R. I just did my Scorpion mod a couple days back and am in need of the tips. Took me about 2 hours and that included running to Home Depot for a hand grinder and cut off wheel.

I'm also interested in a lowring kit and the Fender mod by the guy on this forum. Looks ripped.

Thanks

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Starts 6PM, Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Ends at 8AM Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Coupon Code is JULY4

The code is valid for 10% off orders over $100. There's also a posting further on down this board about it.

:welcome: to the forum too. :D

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Here is a CODE for you!
Don't order anything from this POS company!
How about you do a ****ing search and see WTF is going on.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Also, welcome the Forum bud and this is the best place for anybody, who likes the 9.
People here are exceptional and if you are willing to listen, you can save yourself a lot of grief and money!
DO NOT DEAL WITH DLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if they offer shyte for free!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:agree: with the welcome part, & good people & stuff like that.:joke:
Don't know anything about DLP except, I ordered a horn & got it when they said I would.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scorpion Tips...

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I'm supprised to find out that DLP is not the prefered place to order parts. Can you help me find the right place to order the following:

Lowering Links
Scorpion Tips
License Plate Side Mount
Rear Fender Kit

Thanks again...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Starts 6PM, Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Ends at 8AM Wednesday, July 7, 2010
The Coupon Code is JULY4

The code is valid for 10% off orders over $100. There's also a posting further on down this board about it.

:welcome: to the forum too. :D
:agree:I used it:bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts