M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally happened, my 109 tipped over on my lawn and smashed both the left side indicators. I havent modded anything on her yet, but its looking like this is a good launching point for my first. Looking for suggestions on replacing/upgrading those indicators.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
The perfect time to debeaver the Beast and get the Raw Designs LED turn signals that fit under the rear fender. I chose the one that has amber turn with red stop in the middle. Also, what you want for the front can be as simple as getting flexible LED strips & wrapping part of the fork up to something like the FlatZs from Raw Designs. DLP and other sites have these lights.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Rear Options

There's several options. You can find them all here. You can click here for Raw design rear turn signals

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6808&str=290

Or you can make your own Raw design turn signal by getting some flexible LED strips from Auto Zone and some clear plastic tubing for weather proofing, jam the LED 2 separate strips into the tubing (one for left and one for right) and attach (however you choose, I.E. Lock-tite, personal mount, etc..) to the underside of your tail. Looks really good in my opinion.

Here's a link for that.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134552

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
The perfect time to debeaver the Beast and get the Raw Designs LED turn signals that fit under the rear fender. I chose the one that has amber turn with red stop in the middle. Also, what you want for the front can be as simple as getting flexible LED strips & wrapping part of the fork up to something like the FlatZs from Raw Designs. DLP and other sites have these lights.
:agree:
Youre going to eventually anyway

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,824 Posts
The perfect time to debeaver the Beast and get the Raw Designs LED turn signals that fit under the rear fender. I chose the one that has amber turn with red stop in the middle.
:agree:
You can also use the right rear as your left front by swapping the stem "guts."

·
Registered
766 Posts
well my only suggestion is to make sure you install engine guards. it saved my bike..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts