M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys has any aussies brought parts off direct lines parts twice now i have brought things from them and both times the have taken extra money from my account with out any notice iam guessing that its for postage but i think they should be letting you know before they can take extra money out:'(

·
Registered
267 Posts
No Gav, I have not bought anything off DLP only MSN,Republic Cycle and Cruiser Customizing.Not a single problem with any off those 3, But if DLP are skinning you for more $ then thanks for the heads up mate .Anyway, once they give you a quote how the hell are they helping themselves to more money?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats the thing they are just ripping the money out all i brought was grips and bar ends for my mate what was going to $173 us has now cost me about $280 au i will be giving them a call to see what the hell they are doing

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I tell ya, a bunch of idiots running that show. I can't believe, Hal is letting this happen time after time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i bought my exhaust off them and didnt have any problems, but i just got some risers off them and there is 2 different price delivery charges, i will be asking the question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts