M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to post this thread with a big thankyou to DLP for excellent service on my Scorpion Tips sometimes we are quick to knock when it goes wrong but dont say anything when it goes right so Thankyou Guys especially Drew !!! 6 days to reach the u.k. and that includes the holiday weekend:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Never had problem with DLP.
Little too slow to deliver to Chicago area, but in general - good service and pricing. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I can vouch for Drew also,but to tell you the truth I didn't think it would take more than two months to get my order completed. Still missing a bunch of stuff.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I can vouch for Drew also,but to tell you the truth I didn't think it would take more than two months to get my order completed. Still missing a bunch of stuff.
I had two big orders. My orders were shipped a few pieces at time because they ship from different warehouse locations, and some parts were on backorder (which is out of their control). And I was always able to get a hold of someone when I called to answer my questions.

·
Registered
680 Posts
:agree: with the above! So far I have had great service from them.
It's good to see a positive post once in a while!

Juice109

1 - 10 of 10 Posts