M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just install this last weekend while my bike was being painted and I've got to tell you it is the ultimate. Forget the bones,stop smoking,stop drinking, stop womanizing just long enough to save up for this mod. Worth every penny! Thanks Directline :bigthumbsup:

P.S.
Its not as loud as in the Video and you can hardly hear the compressor when the bike is running but you can actually see the drewl from their mouths when you drop it. :evil:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
flames are some of the best i've seen on a M.... nice job !!!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Vetgasm said:
Just install this last weekend while my bike was being painted and I've got to tell you it is the ultimate. Forget the bones,stop smoking,stop drinking, stop womanizing just long enough to save up for this mod. Worth every penny! Thanks Directline :bigthumbsup:

P.S.
Its not as loud as in the Video and you can hardly hear the compressor when the bike is running but you can actually see the drewl from their mouths when you drop it. :evil:
I agree. I was able to pump them up when I was at Deals Gap and it's funny when you know you should be dragging but your not so you just lean a little harder and go a little faster and you still aren't dragging then you know it's the air ride that makes the difference. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
vtxoak said:
Is it slammed in the picture? I look forward to seeing it in person soon.
I think I can answer that. It looks like it's lowered a couple inches, but not completely slammed. It looks like mine with the 2 1/2" bones installed.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Man its nice.... I would love to have one on mine... but I need performance first. PCIII, Modified or new Exhaust, and Big Air Kit.... I love my lowering bone but would love it raise when I riding in the hills.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't see it on Direct Line Web but Barons also carries a universal remote for any air ride. A little steep at $250.00. You could really freak some people out from a distance. :joke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts