M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Folks, I'd like to keep the ladies motivated to ride with us specially after the last ride... I want to show our appreciation taking them on a shorter trip and spending a little more time talking and getting to know you guys and gals better. We had a really good time at the restaurant on our last ride. I found a nice place (Venezia) in Sarasota and would like to know if anyone is interested in coming next Saturday. We could meet at the Racetrack gas station (Fruitville Road) around 1800 and ride together to the Circle.
Their specialty is of course Italian food and have the best panini sandwiches and pizza all done in a brick oven. Prices are very reasonable.
Two other options are a French restaurant in Lakewood Ranch or a Irish one.
I'm sensitive to the economy and trust me, their prices are great and the food delicious.
Both locations are great to ride in the evening and show our bikes... Specially the ones with LEDs. The guy with big balls and Swt109 have a pretty cool set...:joke:
Seriously,Y'all thoughts...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would love to go...but I am booked solid until the 7th. I will catch the next one though....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make the last one, I had a very sick kid. Hopefully I can make this one and bring the wife with. Keep me posted on the where and when.
-Rick

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VENEZIA

Folks, the restaurant will be Venezia at the circle. Meeting 1800 at the Race Track gas station off of Fruitville Road, west of I-75 (near Lowe's).
We'll wait about half an hour for everyone to arrive and ride together to St. Armand's.
I appreciated you guys PM-ing:)dontknow:) with your confirmation but would like to see here as well. Depending on how many people are coming I may try to call the place and convince them to reserve a big area for us. Saturday night at the Circle is absolutely crazy! I think the girls will enjoy the treat and we get to ride more... SWT109, I'm dying to see and take pictures of your bike at night! You got some really nice lights!
Here is a link that shows the restaurant in case some of you are wondering... http://www.squidoo.com/veneziarestaurant
See y'all Saturday! Take care everyone!
H

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How many people are going and do you think the weather will hold.
So far, 3 couples with a possibility for one more (9er waiting on bike's small repair).
The weather is going to be okay I believe. Chances are decreasing for the weekend with only 20% chance or rain for Saturday and Sunday.
H:bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts