M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been searching the net for weeks now and cant seem to find what i am looking for I would like to attach a Digital Temp Guage something along the lines of a bar one like the Tacho Meter I really dont like just having a temp light cause when that sucker goes off it is usually too late and I have a aweful feeling that this years Summer we are gonna be around the mid 40's for most of it so any help would be appreciated

G

·
Try these guys:
http://www.motosens.com/index.htm  Their North American site is in Lethbridge, Alberta (one of my many former home towns).

I bought water temp and oil temp gauges for the Valk from them and they're good quality. Don't know anyone there personally, yada, yada, and there was no problem shipping them to me in Florida.

·
Registered
330 Posts
if you want something that looks more bar like ,like the tach gauge then look at dakota digital. i have ordered there guages for my race car..they look good. exspinsive though.
i will see if i can find the website and post it. i know they make guages for the bikes.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Xhiler8r said:
Hey guys I have been searching the net for weeks now and cant seem to find what i am looking for I would like to attach a Digital Temp Guage something along the lines of a bar one like the Tacho Meter I really dont like just having a temp light cause when that sucker goes off it is usually too late and I have a aweful feeling that this years Summer we are gonna be around the mid 40's for most of it so any help would be appreciated
I'm guessing you're somewhere south of the equator since you aren't in your summer yet. Rest assured these bikes have already been tested in plenty of heat. The 109 has a great stock radiator and oil cooler. Just keep an eye on the coolant level incase you develop the somewhat common hose clamp issue. Sorry I can't actually help you on the temp gague thing, but I just wanted to calm your worries a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts