M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok does anyone know how to find the M-109 diecast? My husband collects diecast of the motorcycles he rides and it seems I just can't find this bike. Help please...

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Ok does anyone know how to find the M-109 diecast? My husband collects diecast of the motorcycles he rides and it seems I just can't find this bike. Help please...
Never heard of one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good luck on your search.......

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
They are really tough if impossible to find. I tried to get some from Suzuki for the Mid Atlantic Meet, and they said it was a very limited run and then they destroyed the molds.

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
A friend has one that was given to him by Oklahoma City Honda Suzuki. Cool but the exhaust is all wrong, it sweeps up where the stockers are flat. Ruins it for me, I would cut the lower pipe off, shorten the top one and call it a 2 into 1.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm looking for one too. I try to get a die cast of every bike I've owned. Don't really understand why no one makes a model of the m109. Its been around since 2005 unchanged in appearance. My 2004 z1000 has a model that is easily found and that was\not a real popular bike. :-[

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yeah, I reckon that I got lucky when I bought mine for just under $10 from my dealer. I won't be parting with it and I know that they're quite rare as each dealer was offered exactly one. I'm surprised that the dealer that I bought it from parted with it...he's a little on the tight side, but I was a good customer before I moved away.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ive been looking for one myself ever since I got my 109.
Either that, or a plastic model I could build myself.
No joy on either, let alone in Oz :(

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Buy a full size one and give it to him :dontknow: Then you can ride along with him?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts