M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode to Fayetteville yesterday to Speed Demons bar and grill... enjoyed the bar a little to much and time sliped by.. (sun went down)

So I was forced to buy a pair of CHAPS:eek:... Tell you what I was wrong... They saved my @ss! I am a proud chaps wearing fan now!

BRING ON THE COLD!!!

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
As long as you wear pants under them, and don't go all YMCA on us, it is all still good:D Maybe you can were them and we can ride down to Asheboro to the Wendy's where Krusher met his fan.
Krusher, you want to chime in:p.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
As long as you wear pants under them, and don't go all YMCA on us, it is all still good:D Maybe you can were them and we can ride down to Asheboro to the Wendy's where Krusher met his fan.
Krusher, you want to chime in:p.
:a20:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Yeah boooouy . . . the cashier asked for a ride after seeing "all that" exposed from my chaps. Unfortunately for her I was already marred, I mean married. :D Now I stop at electric undergarments when I can climb into my F-150.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah boooouy . . . the cashier asked for a ride after seeing "all that" exposed from my chaps. Unfortunately for her I was already marred, I mean married. :D Now I stop at electric undergarments when I can climb into my F-150.
Soooo let me get this STRAIGHT.... you were @ssed out (exposed) in a pair of chaps buying electrical devices from a cashier who asked for a ride...:eek:

Krusher, What was her...uhm his... name... punisher?:joke:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I wear chaps when the weather is the 30/40's range...especially if the temps will be climbing into the 60's, then you can take 'em off and roll 'em up in to my roll bag. They also offer some road rash protection. When the weather gets colder I just switch to armored cold weather pants.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where in Fayettville did you get the chaps. I go to Fayetteville often and interested in some chaps.
Speed Demons bar and Grill... They have a bike shop and gear there... great shop... they sell some nice Victorys...

FYI, you probably can get a better deal online as I bought mine out of neccessary and didnt really get a deal... they real nice with snap out liners tho! (Ask blacklighting about deals...he probably got a coupon to somewhere!)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
LOL! , I remember that, I was there... she didnt even notice my Dollar Store gloves. And it does get cold here high of 62 today... :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.