Iso Grips
Bar tool bag
Custom spectre cold air intake
Tank Bra
Tank Bag
R.A.M. GPS mount
Zook Gel Seats
moved the plate up a little
Hmm where did that white arrow come from?
Drilled out exhaust baffles (2)
Amsoil Oil/Lube

I only copied what I saw before. Kudos to those who actually blaze the trails. I know everyone is a freak for pics so there are a few.

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Everything looks good....how did you do that white arrow on the wheel...that is hot !

A black tank bag would look better....to flow with all the other black you have.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I thought the blue was darker.....

Just order your tires normally but ask for the "W" series. this signifies white lettering.

OR

Get a tire pen! They come in many colors. I plan on doing the "sportmax" next and the "Dunlop" too I think. I think it fits in with the Hotrod exposed airfilter look and general [email protected]$$ attitude of the bike

I used to get brand new used tires from the junkyard for my Caprice years ago. They were GoodYear Police Specila Radials...
With the goodyear in the fancy flowing letters ans stuff. I used to use white latex paint to make them white letter tires.
Everyone loved them, but only I knew where to get them!

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Sled,loving it all.I need to work on my intake,that looks good.(got any part numbers for me??)

·
Registered
936 Posts
i really like your mods, except for those air filters everything else is great. but none of those mods do as much as changing those stock blinkers and tag, they should be the first too go. other than the blinkers, bike is gorgous.

·
Registered
775 Posts
looks great, i love most of it. but, dude, you spend all that money but don't replace that stock lh engine cap with a billet one. come one, now.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
walker_mufc said:
looks great, i love most of it. but, dude, you spend all that money but don't replace that stock lh engine cap with a billet one. come one, now.
HUH? you mean the circular one down low by the shifter???
i have tought about that but I am not yet committed to anything

The blinkers....
Yeah yeah, i wanted that to be first... The left front is even broken....
BUT, HP is HP right??
Actually I tried to buy some from DLP, but what I wanted was not in stock.... I hope to buy some at the BBQ...

TAG???? I cant decide what I want so i moved it up just a little for now.

Sledzep

·
Registered
936 Posts
I've watched your post and i know your trying real hard, and it takes a lot of money to do all these things but your bike looks good and do the high dollar tag mount on the axle.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Very nice work..I will try the Air Ram next to see if my BUTT can feel any difference. Your filters look like they angle quite symmetrically with the two 45* bends..most others I've seen have mixed angle bends to get a similar line up..what's the secret? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rasputin said:
Very nice work..I will try the Air Ram next to see if my BUTT can feel any difference. Your filters look like they angle quite symmetrically with the two 45* bends..most others I've seen have mixed angle bends to get a similar line up..what's the secret? :bigthumbsup:
They dont really. Those are 60 degree tubes BTW.
I just tucked them in as tight as I could and kept them there.
It definately makes a difference, you will feel it.

Sledzep

1 - 17 of 17 Posts