M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got started kinda late.....and DAM It was HOTT!!! We made a run down to Huntington, WV (Dam Guy's neck of the woods) TO hit a place up called Hill Billy Hotdogs!

Nice ride, late lunch, and nice ride home and got in at dark!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
O yea and Girlfriend got me a sweet birthday gift.... Since we took our concealed to carry class...

Ruger 380 LCP 40th anniversary edition... :bigthumbsup: She is too good to me in more ways than one...... HEHHEHe :D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
That's a nice ride. I've been by the place but never stopped in. I have family in Charleston, so Huntington is just a hop away. Nice present too! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's a nice ride. I've been by the place but never stopped in. I have family in Charleston, so Huntington is just a hop away. Nice present too! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
The place isnt very big.......AT all but food is good, you will have to stop by Mike one of next times by and try a dog out... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
938 Posts
O yea and Girlfriend got me a sweet birthday gift.... Since we took our concealed to carry class...

Ruger 380 LCP 40th anniversary edition... :bigthumbsup: She is too good to me in more ways than one...... HEHHEHe :D

You're going to love that gun! I have one and it is my main carry now. It wouldn't be much good in a shoot out but it's perfect for self defense purposes. I just stick it in my pocket and it doesn't bother me at all, i don't even realize i have a gun on me half the time because its so small.

·
Registered
127 Posts

It's so cute!:joke:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You're going to love that gun! I have one and it is my main carry now. It wouldn't be much good in a shoot out but it's perfect for self defense purposes. I just stick it in my pocket and it doesn't bother me at all, i don't even realize i have a gun on me half the time because its so small.
yea it will be this or my glock 27 ;)

It's so cute!:joke:
:a18: LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts