M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Man I wished I could go Mike ...i need to go shoot my Glock ina bad way....lol

lets face it Florida to there is a long trip just to go ride....be glad when I come back home!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Mike what range do you go to? Quail Creek? I reload and used to try to get out there about once every couple weeks, but I am way over due. I need to press out some more ammo, I have shot all my .40 and have about 4000 rounds of polished brass just waiting to be loaded.... and shot again... 8)

·
Registered
339 Posts
when you headed home? Hows it going? Tough to put up with bs when you know your leaving huh?
Aww its okay down here but its not home! I will be comming back in Sept. Then like I had told ya, I'm headed for wyotech in Larime, Wy for school. Custom paint and body work!!!!! Had enough of the crane bussiness. Hope we can go on a good ride cus im ready for one of thoses LIL BURGERS from that lil hole in the wall you took us!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike what range do you go to? Quail Creek? I reload and used to try to get out there about once every couple weeks, but I am way over due. I need to press out some more ammo, I have shot all my .40 and have about 4000 rounds of polished brass just waiting to be loaded.... and shot again... 8)
I did go to QC. I just picked up my first 40. I got a SW M&P compact. It shot real nice.

If the weather permits (which doesn't look good at this point) lets ride this Sat.

·
Registered
413 Posts
yea if weather permits....seems like every weekend the crappy weather comes. But if it nice we should try it. My wife is requesting that I come with her Saturday evening (I think) to a concert, she says every weekend we are on the bike.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what kind of qualifying do you have to do with a shotgun? I'll go out on a limb and say it shouldn't be too hard. Just wave it in the general direction.:joke: I've got a little tactical shotgun too. Do they have a course setup someplace where I could play SWAT?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.