M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went down to medellin for a while and found this place thast makes stereo equipment for HORSES!! and also for bikes. The bike model is great. What do you guys think? anyone can give me the exact measures for the back seat of the bike or the cowl goes since I'm still out of venezuela and want to order me one.. here are the pics. The great thing about it is that you dont have to have the stereo on the bike all the time plus you can go anywhere and start a good party. it is in leather. black or natural color...the horse ones go behind the saddle..

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
WOW

That is REALLY cool, enjoy bro. :bigthumbsup:

Went down to medellin for a while and fpound this place thast makes stereo equipment for HORSES!! and also for bikes. The bike model is great. What do you guys think? anyone can give me the exact measures for the back seat of the bike or where the cowl goes since I'm still out of venezuela and want to order me one.. here are the pics. The great thing anout it is that you dont have to have the stereo on the bike all the tiome plus you can go anywhere and start a good party. it is in leather. black or natural color...the horse ones go behind thesaddle..

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey TBae.. How are you doing?? healing well? Those ribs take a while to completely heal man. I have had that problem. And the worse part is that you have to do the whole treatment with no shorcuts or else you risk having a little rib pain once in a while like I have..By the way are you close to your bike? looking at the pics, which measurements do I have to give the guy? just width? he will custom make it for me..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts