M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have designed my own logo's for my t-shirts, caps, visors, polo shirts, etc... Embrodery is free and t's are on sale for $9.95 + shipping... minimum 4 shirts. Don't pay 15 or 20 dollars for someone else's design. Do your own. Beautiful shirts, pre-shrunk and fantastic embrodery that is FREE... Design your own for your M109R. I did and man have I had the comments. Not only on my 109 but also where the heck did you get those shirts with that embrodery. NOT SCREEN PRINT... Stiching in all colors. Go to www.queensboro.com, log in and do your own designing. I found this company by surfing for t's. They are located in Wilmington, N.C. and do fantastic work. I took a picture of my bike and got a action figure with the bike and words across the top. Make your own design because they won't do copywrite stuff or patened designs. Your imagination is unlimited on this M109... Doug

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
cool, how about a picture of the shirts that you designed and got so many comments on?
I know a lot of guys are wanting patches, etc. for jackets, might be the way to go.(?)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts