M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wondering if you guys would like to start a riders club?
Denver Riders ? Colorado Tour Team or Rocky Mountain Riders Association ?
Give me a name....
Nothing fancy and only a few riding rules which could be decided by members.
Learning the hand signals, Obeying Traffic Laws and the rest of that junk...
Setup one big ride a year and a lot of scheduled gatherings that we could plan
in advance. Hopefully in the warmer weather!!
Maybe even work up a swap-fest at the fairgrounds or something!
What do you guys think?
Since there's snow on the ground and the bike is covered all I've got to do is think up this
stuff and since I'm working on http://www.cyclesynth.com I could build a club hosting area
while I'm at it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey ed, i live in Fort Collins Colorado, Its more North but takes me about 50 min's to get to Denver. I would love to ride with some other m109 riders, in Colorado. as soon as it quites snowing. I can't join another riding club because I am with the Soldiers for Jesus (MC) Denver Chapter. But we can still hook up and ride some time. Keep in touch and let me know when you guys are getting together. And maybe I won't fill like I have the only M109 in the state

·
Registered
306 Posts
nakya75 said:
And maybe I won't fill like I have the only M109 in the state
Hey now! You're not even the only M109 in Fort Collins! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was real tempted to take the 109 out today even though it still wasn't what I would call "warm." :agree:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Re: Denver Riders Club
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 04:34:49 AM »
I was real tempted to take the 109 out today even though it still wasn't what I would call "warm."

gm2inco, I have my bike put back together in about 3 weeks, Lets hit the black top with the sickess bike in Colorado.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Too late! I snuck out for a little ride today and fell in love all over again. (Sometimes I think the winter hiatus is a good thing when it comes to appreciation.) Anyway, just let me know. I work a weird schedule but it should be changing to where any day but Sunday would be a possibility.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys, I live in Laramie and I am the only 9 so far. I would love to find some others to ride with. So please don't forget about me if plan a day trip or something. It would be worth coming down for.

·
Registered
306 Posts
WYO109 said:
Hey guys, I live in Laramie and I am the only 9 so far. I would love to find some others to ride with. So please don't forget about me if plan a day trip or something. It would be worth coming down for.
I've got a soft spot in my heart for Laramie so riding up there has been one of my favorite rides to date... done it several times last summer and fall in fact.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hellooooo

Any other 109 folk out there in CO???

Just thought I would try again to say what's up! Silver 109 guy in Fort Collins looking for some rides this spring/summer. Time to drag the feelers off the pegs eh'

I hate getting on a new site feels like a singles ad :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey bud!

Burple/Fort Collins here. But I got to tell you, I'm an old fart the just wants to look fast... not much feeler dragging going on here. More short range touring. Anyway, welcome!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hellooooo

Any other 109 folk out there in CO???

Just thought I would try again to say what's up! Silver 109 guy in Fort Collins looking for some rides this spring/summer. Time to drag the feelers off the pegs eh'
:bigthumbsup:

Iam in LaPorte gotta white one

out on it almost everyday
:welcome:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in Durango and I think this would be GREAT IDEA!!! :agree: :agree: :agree:

How about "Rocky 9'ers" for a club name???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'm in Pueblo, Colorado. I have not seen one M109 in this area. Really sucks, I'm looking for fellow owners. :doorag:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I live in Parker and would love to get some 9's together and go for a ride. I am planning on going to Thunder in the Rockies so maybe we can meet someplace and head up North.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts