M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:evil: but its all good :evil:

Pipes are on the way to Perry to get the treatment :clap2:

Don't get me wrong, small bikes are way fun to ride (like scooters but its like the joke ... anyway) and Carrie's gets 70+ mpg but I already miss my freight train.

Fun lil bike, actually that lil ninja 500 twin has more getup than a honda 600vlx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I aint skeered.. you got what... 1300cc's on me? pffft BRING IT. haha I'm out by 4, lets do it.

p.s. PMing you about a possible ride, watch IT Guy watch me tear up my bike putting on a power commander episode

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks like a good bike for my son . . do ya have to peddle it to get it started ? :p :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
don't forget to feed the hamsters

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
now I will have to hurry on your pipes ,can't have ya demoted to that for too long,you might lose your forearm grip strength(due to atrophy) .This 109 will keep your forearms like popeye just from hangin' on :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
He's dead now...I heard he got ahold of some bad spinach. :joke:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In the meantime, I'm trying to come up with something for the exposed area I'm gonna have. I have this left over (if you needed it, sorry in advance Perry :bigthumbsup: ) and thought its better than nothing till I come up with a better idea. Looks better from a normal angle (standing up) but anyway -

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey man I really appreciate it. I'll plan us doing a roundabout (minus the narrow one lane and gravel roads ... no more vstrom) and you can get a shot of your bike on the ferry.

here's a picture of Carrie and Big Joe on the water

1 - 13 of 13 Posts