M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow just came home from the bike bash at medowbrook where yammi and suzuki had there bikes there to demo ride. Well rain wind and not so good weather may have kept folks away,but my guess is the price tag to get into medowbrook to have a chance to do any demo riding,no one anywhere said anything about a 25 dollar intry fee,that was almost sending my wife and myself home with out riding the m109,but i am like a pitbull with a bone,i just keep hanging on,and now glad i did,wow the bike is all i thought it would be,but when you have a lead and tail bike its hard to do what you want to do,to determine the performance of whatever you are testing. Now the good stuff it was just myself and the two test pilots from suzuki,we did about 25-30 mile rides both times,and both times it was just my bike and them,only on the second ride we took one with a passengers seat,so my wife could ride,the ride suffered some with her as a passenger,as the shock must have been set up soft,but the bike i took solo was spot on for me,well i did get to take it up to 6,000 in 3rd gear at 90 mph and it got there real quick,it felt like maybe it could of went to 115 to 120 in 3rd,has anyone run it this hard yet in 3rd? At any rate i will have on next spring,and of course in black.. :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts