M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this some new BS or has it always been like this? I tried to get in contact with them on a hydraulic clutch kit. Said they won't sell to US or Canada for insurance purposes. Like I could really sue them internationally??

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Yea I have heard this type of stuff Before , not sure if its Insurance to blame , More likely that the Company cant \ didnt, get their stuff cleared with our Regs ,,,

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Is this some new BS or has it always been like this? I tried to get in contact with them on a hydraulic clutch kit. Said they won't sell to US or Canada for insurance purposes. Like I could really sue them internationally??
I think they saw a picture of you, Its health insurance they are concerned with, A claim like that would break them :joke:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
maybe talk to one of our german members? Hardy had a lot of stuff on his bike from there. You'll find the exchange rate will kill you though and shipping.

Probably cost you over 2 times as much as they pay locally. but they might be able to buy and send it to you.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
maybe talk to one of our german members? Hardy had a lot of stuff on his bike from there. You'll find the exchange rate will kill you though and shipping.

Probably cost you over 2 times as much as they pay locally. but they might be able to buy and send it to you.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
1 US Dollar = 0.71646 Euro
1 Euro (EUR) = 1.39576 US Dollar (USD)

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
is there a web site ?

·
Registered
665 Posts
I was so interested in their exhaust for the 9. But to bring it here will cost me about USD3500.0. Wish I could afford it. The sound of their exhaust is a 'killer'. On the 9 that is.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
1 US Dollar = 0.71646 Euro
1 Euro (EUR) = 1.39576 US Dollar (USD)
Is that before or after the 850 billion dollar buy of our debt by the FED?:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts