M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I might be able to make that. I'll know as time gets closer!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I live a hour and a half away so I will be definitely going!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ill have my bike together and tuned just in time for bike week.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Ooink & I will be there from 16-19 ! Can't wait , look forward to meeting new friends and seeing old friends!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ooink & I will be there from 16-19 ! Can't wait , look forward to meeting new friends and seeing old friends!
I'm going to be there too....But once again Crazytrain and ooinkk forgot about me....:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::joke::joke:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm in. Leaving Thursday around 11 or 12. My 9 and two VTX's
Hey, myself and a buddy 9'r are leaving between 1-2pm on thursday from the philadelphia airport. My buddy works for SouthWest Airlines and will be done work at 1pm. I usually meet up with him right in front of departing terminals at Southwest, cops are cool with it because they know him. We've rolled out from the airport several times this summer with a group of 6 or more from that same terminal. Anyways, if you want to meet up & ride in together after you meet up with your peeps let me know.

PEACE & RIDE SAFE

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
For the guys that have never been to this event, the BK, I think around 33rd street, is a big hang out.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Theres gonna be demo rides this year, so far its only yamaha and victory. I would mind demoing the 106 hammer s.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts