M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say you have to drive a couple hours through the mountains on some fun curvy roads. But you have to deliver a motorcycle rim as exchange for something else??? What to do? Do I want to take the Jeep? NO....Truck?? NO.... I guess I'll just have to take the bike.:D

:a20::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
547 Posts
That is awesome. You just missin the bailing wire and duct tape. :p

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is awesome. You just missin the bailing wire and duct tape. :p
Duct tape is on the center of the rim:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I hope you don't put duct tape on all your backseat passengers... :joke:

I sent you a pm and a text about tomorrow :bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
whatever it takes to ride!!!! i once carried two-count em two- bicycles on a 50cc yamaha champ. i had to take the front wheels off but i got it done. good job Huff!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I knew that back seat came in handy for somethin

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I just have one question; What is with the sign "HINK nothing to see here." Is that supposed to be a subliminal message of some sort hidden there? Wait, as Ben said:

Wow you are from West Virginia! :clap2:
and might need a visual of what a "Subliminal Message" is all about:bigthumbsup::joke::joke::a20::a18:.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
ha ha ha...can you say red neck. :joke:

·
Registered
766 Posts
i'm definatly NOT riding behind you tomorrow on the way down!
well he did say he was delivering it so probably nothing there on the way down but streaming ropes and tape....:joke:
Great job huff and lovely roads around there. My best years were in Wild, Wonderful West Virginia.....And the best hunting too....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Well, I live a bit further than you originally told these guys---so I will expect you later in the day. If I am not home, just leave it on the porch and send a text. I am sure I can do a equal job with your package.:joke:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts