M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,651 Posts
I run about 40 psi in my rear, and around 42 psi in the front. Usually I get around 5000 to 6000 out of the rear, and around 10,000 out of the front. That's on replacement tires, which run quite a bit further than the stock tires did. If yours were the stock tires they are almost 5 years old already, so it could be the rubber had just gotten hard and wore faster. It's almost a guarantee you will get better mileage out of any good quality replacement tire.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Being that Spiegler lines are plain or custom I would think this would make no difference in lines to offer 2 part numbers for different years. I’ll try to ask the rep I talked to when he emails me tomorrow.

Edit: I also forgot to mention it’s odd they offer a rear brake line for 06-12 but do not offer them be for 14+. Things that make you go hmmm 🤔
Only difference in the actual brake & brake line is the color from Suzuki.
What your aftermarket part suppliers internal part numbers represent is anyone's guess.

BCS
LGB/FJB

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,651 Posts
That's an awesome list, Sidecar. I kind of miss the days when I had a list like that of stuff to do on mine. I used to put projects together that involved removing the same parts so I didn't have to keep putting things back on and removing them again. Now all I do to it is clean it and do maintenance.

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
4,099 Posts
Already time for a new front tire. I’ve never gone through a front tire so fast! New Avon Cobra Chrome 130 front on the way!

…And some new mirrors since I was ordering stuff 😂
:unsure:
I guess you like skinny tires on the front, as you probably
have read, many of us chose 160/60, I personally love it
especially because of bad roads where I live...:mad:

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.