M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
damn, poor dog didn't even know wtf was going on. I know that mama deer was just trying to protect her baby but don't know if I would have let her live if that was my dog.

·
Registered
769 Posts
yep.the dog storm was definitely lost somewhere....I guess they need a meaner dog around there.Either that o you really have some mean deer up there...

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am no expert, but that looked like a pretty old dog. I might not be the smartest girl on the street, but if that deer had been doing that to any dog - mine or someone else's I wouldn't be standing on the porch screaming. I ffel awful for the dog.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The thing I love are the people that think deer, elk, moose, and others are cute nice friendly animals! I am just glad it was a dog (not to sound evil) and not a person or worse ..... a Kid! Hope people see this and realize there are differences between wildlife and petting zoos even if they are the same animal.

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Just goes to show you, NEVER F with a mother when her young are close. I guess they do not have leash laws where this was taped. And if they did and the owner followed it, there dog would be safe at home.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Why didn't they just run towards the deer and scare it away instead of standing there watching it beat the shat outta their dog? :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts