M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
damn, poor dog didn't even know wtf was going on. I know that mama deer was just trying to protect her baby but don't know if I would have let her live if that was my dog.

·
Registered
766 Posts
yep.the dog storm was definitely lost somewhere....I guess they need a meaner dog around there.Either that o you really have some mean deer up there...

·
Registered
93 Posts
That doe would've had an arrow in its lungs if it did that to my dog, packed her up and in the freezer before the cops would've arrived.

·
Registered
93 Posts
What kind of a useless dog was that anyway? Deserved it, if it can't even protect itself or just run away.
I'm sure the dog seen it coming and said WTF is that. your everyday dog doesn't see a deer charging at him getting ready to drop it like kimbo slice. haha

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am no expert, but that looked like a pretty old dog. I might not be the smartest girl on the street, but if that deer had been doing that to any dog - mine or someone else's I wouldn't be standing on the porch screaming. I ffel awful for the dog.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Daaammn! I feel bad for the dog, but that was some UFC shizzle. That dog is gonna to need some serious therapy. That cat is going to rag on his azz for rest of his life.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The thing I love are the people that think deer, elk, moose, and others are cute nice friendly animals! I am just glad it was a dog (not to sound evil) and not a person or worse ..... a Kid! Hope people see this and realize there are differences between wildlife and petting zoos even if they are the same animal.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Just goes to show you, NEVER F with a mother when her young are close. I guess they do not have leash laws where this was taped. And if they did and the owner followed it, there dog would be safe at home.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Why didn't they just run towards the deer and scare it away instead of standing there watching it beat the shat outta their dog? :dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Why didn't they just run towards the deer and scare it away instead of standing there watching it beat the shat outta their dog? :dontknow:
Because Momma would have attacked them. Wild animals are that, wild. Now if they had a gun, yes go after mom.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts